- Kansas City was a blast. We did not get to the art museum
, but no matter. We saw Murray Perahia
and he blew our minds. I sent an extremely long email to Hannah
about the concert, but I will spare you the music-geekiness. Suffice it to say that I have never before been so inspired as a musician as I was that night.
- No, I haven't heard anything from the grad schools yet. Applications in and auditions complete for UT and Belmont University (in Nashville). I've nothing left to do but to wait.
- I am so excited that Spring is here! I've been cleaning and redecorating my house, and that makes me a happy camper. Now I am ready for some visitors. Who wants to be my house guest?
- Tonight is very important, because tonight is the LOST episode where we finally find out how John Locke became paralyzed. I think he's the one who is going to get killed off this year. Given his erratic behavior of late and that the writers are apparently wrapping up his back-story tonight, he seems a good choice for elimination. Besides, I think they've been far too insistent about Charlie's impending doom for it to actually be him. Thoughts?
- I have had "Lullaby" by The Dixie Chicks stuck in my head all morning. It could be worse.